Economic Benefits to the Coastside and the Community Center
- Room for start-ups, incubator companies and successful existing local businesses to expand.
- Highly paid construction jobs.
- Provide local employment for 500 individuals after phased, full build-out.
- Increased customers for local businesses.
- Jobs for those with developmental disabilities.
- Substantial customer base for Community Center businesses.
- Boost to local and state tax base
- LEED certification.
- Only 15% of development will be impervious surfaces.
- 42% of development designated for wetland restoration and open space.
- Reduces air pollution through reduction in commute miles for Coastside residents.
- Reduction in traffic congestion during commute hours on Highways 1 and 92.